Retail Interior: ADI Global Endcap Refresh
Custom High-End Retail Endcap Display
- The endcap program runs in 2 month flights that includes 5 vendors changing each flight. The endcap programs are aimed at maximizing the awareness and availability of ADI‘s vendor’s products. These fully stocked endcap displays are one of ADI’s most impactful marketing opportunities for its vendors and is booked up to a year in advance.
- The goal was to design an endcap program that would be more eye-catching and up-to-date. The aesthetics needed to be modern, durable, timeless and clean. Graphics needed to be easily changed out each flight every 2 months.
- 535 endcap displays had to ship assembled and be easily installed in 108 branches in a single rollout.
- Grey melamine endcap shelf display construction with fabricated styrene front panel graphic holder as well as acrylic graphic panel covers.
- Custom fabricated metal hanging brackets were created for ease of assembly to the existing endcap gondolas.
- Screen printed ADI Global branding on the back of each display.
- Included 2 side panel Grey styrene fabricated graphic sign holders with magnetic strips.
- Digitally printed graphics kits on SBS for the header, front panel, 2 side panels and 3 shelf strips were included for each endcap and are updated every 2 months.
- The refreshed endcap program in all branches have been a resounding success. They seamlessly blend in with the existing store decor and create an updated look and an attractive endcap presence for vendor products being promoted every 2 months.
- Graphics are shipped branch direct and easily changed out every 2 months with a new header, front panel, side panels and shelf strips for each endcap.
- ADI Global was able to rely on Ardent/PCL to handle the entire endcap refresh program from design, manufacturing, installation and bi-monthly graphics replenishment kit production and shipments.