Ardent’s vertical manufacturing capacity allows us to offer one-stop shopping for our clients.
Because of our extensive in-house capacity, we are able to control cost, quality and speed-to-market.
We are not limited in the selection of materials, from corrugated cardboard to plastic to rare, but sustainable woods. In addition, we incorporate the latest technology, from touch-screen kiosks to customized, plug-and-play LED lighting.
We understand that among your greatest challenges are the time and effort required to manage multiple vendors. Ardent will streamline that process for you by managing the entire project in-house, from initial concept to final retail set-up. When needed, we supplement our expansive in-house capacity through our extensive international network of OEM partner specialty suppliers.
Our in-house capacity includes:
- Engineering and tool making
- Die cutting and mounting
- Laser cutting and computerized bending
- Plastic cutting with heated platens
- Automatic laminating of sheets up to 60” x 100”
- Vacuum forming
- Metal fabrication
- Silk screening, flexo, digital printing and litho mounting
- Wood and plastic fabrication, finishing and CNC routing
- Finished goods warehousing
- Assembly and fulfillment with customer-focused kitting, drop-shipping and fulfillment
- Worldwide shipping